Printer Friendly

Modifying Your Grant

To request any form of modification to your award (for example, reducing the number of officer positions awarded, or changing the type of technology or equipment funded under your MORE grant), you must submit a request on official agency letterhead that includes the following information:

Departments must also submit revised budget worksheets that reflect all changes requested for approval. Please note that agencies may not request modifications to increase award amounts.






























President's Task Force
Director's Corner
The Attorney General's Community Policing Tour
Resource Center
Dispatch COPS E-Newsletter
The Beat Podcast
Supporting Safe Schools

Icon Twitter logoIcon Facebook logo Icon YouTube Logo