Printer Friendly

Withdrawing From Your Grant

If you received a COPS award and are unable to accept it, or you need to withdraw from your grant, you must submit the following information on official department letterhead:

The agency's law enforcement and government executives must both sign the letter, and you must send it to your COPS Office Grant Program Specialist. You must also include a copy of your final Federal Financial Report (SF-425) even if you have not drawn down funding.






























President's Task Force
Director's Corner
The Attorney General's Community Policing Tour
Resource Center
Button Image: The L. Anthony Sutin Civic Imagination Award
Dispatch COPS E-Newsletter
The Beat Podcast
Supporting Safe Schools

Icon Twitter logoIcon Facebook logo Icon YouTube Logo