In addition to materials created by the Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (the COPS Office), this Resource CD includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The COPS Office provides these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside web site, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that web site.
The Department of Justice:
- DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked web site.
- DOES NOT endorse linked web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer.
- CANNOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked web sites.
- IS NOT responsible for transmissions that users receive from linked web sites.
- DOES NOT guarantee that outside web sites comply with the accessibility requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Links to non-Federal Government sites will either appear on a page notifying you that the sites are not controlled by the Department of Justice, or you will receive an intercepting (redirect) page indicating that you are leaving the Department's site when you access such a link.
While the COPS Office has made every effort to ensure that all links contained in this CD are valid as of 8/11/2009, it cannot guarantee the continued validity of these links.
If you find a broken link, notify the COPS Office Response Center at askCOPSRC@usdoj.gov.